It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the MISSMAY Women's Vintage Floral Lace Long Sleeve Boat Neck Cocktail Party Swing Dress.
This article was thoroughly audited by our experts for its accuracy.
- Elegant and well finished
- Beautiful floral lace (also available in full lace sleeve and halter neck)
- Not too long or short
- Lined bodice
- Sits nicely on the bust
- Great for weddings and cocktail parties
- Comfortable fabric with a nice drape
- Wide straps so you won’t have to re-adjust during the day
- Gives you a really flattering hourglass shape
- Flattering for different body types
- Can’t be shipped internationally
- Very long de-tangling time with the lace
Although it is listed as a cocktail dress, this must-have piece is also a great night wear dress. I own this dress in size Medium (US 12/ 14) and it fits me perfectly. The fabric of this dress is very soft and comfortable, making it easy to wear all night long without any complaint.
The shirt features a floral hand-made pattern on the body. The way the zipper is made is as simple as it looks in the photos, which is a good thing. The zipper has a double line, which makes closing it a lot easier.
Another feature that I really like is the length of the dress. The bottom half is sleeveless. This is an added touch of sophistication I can't live without.
I recommend this dress to people who are not petites, but have a bigger frame. The ½ an inch difference in the waist measurement will not make much difference.
If you are not sure of your size, I would suggest going up a size, so you will have less room for movement. This dress would fit perfectly for a teen or any person over 5'5" inch.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Black Wedding Dresses (2021 Reviews)