It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the Miss ord Strapless Asymmetric Slit Front Wedding Evening Party Maxi Dress.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let’s dive in!
- Ideal for bridesmaids, prom, and wedding party
- The dress is A-line style and has a flared hem
- The dress is made of high quality satin fabric
- The dress has a fastened bodice, slit hem design, sexy open back, and concealed zip
- The dress features a v-neckline
- The dress has a concealed zip on back
- The dress has a highlighted V-shaped slit at the front
- The dress measures approximately 62 inches including the length straps
- The dress includes a matching petticoat that has a satin skirt and around the waist with an elastic waistband
- The dress has a lining that is made of satin fabric. The lining can be removed
This Miss Orde Strapless Asymmetric Slit Front wedding evening party maxi dress is a beautiful gown that is perfect for wedding and formal occasions. What makes this particular gown so amazing is that it is cut with an asymmetrical design on its shoulders and an off-the-shoulder top. This gown comes in a sky blue and a sunshine yellow hue, and has a fabulously flowing skirt that is sure to create an amazing impression.
The flowy, asymmetrical shape of this dress makes it a perfect choice for a bride who wants something that'll flatter her figure beautifully. The gown has a v-neckline and ruched back that ensure great support while you walk. It also comes down to the middle of your back for maximum coverage. The ruching at the base of the back adds a sense of detail to make this gown stand out. The gown comes in a straight cut from the shoulders to the hip area. The asymmetrical slit and off the shoulder sheath top features a lovely laced up backside. This gown is incredibly soft and comfortable to wear, and you'll feel like a million bucks in this dress. This will make for an incredible addition to your wedding dress collection.
Is this the strapless gown you've been looking for? Pick this up today!
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Red Wedding Dresses (2021 Reviews)