In today’s article we will be reviewing the LALAGEN Women's Plus Size Vintage 1950s Party Cocktail Wedding Swing Midi Dress.
In this review, we made things as simple as possible for you to form your opinion.
- Looks gorgeous
- Drapes well
- Gorgeous color
- Feels soft and has a nice weight to it
- This dress saved my night. I was able to wear it to my event and everyone I met said that I looked precious
- This dress was completely wrinkled. I had to iron it and it could've been is a better condition.
- I had to alter the dress. The waist was too big for me and had to get it taken in.
- The bottom fit well, but was very long. I had to pay someone to cut it shorter; otherwise my heels would've shown.
- The bodice was a little small. It barely closed in the back.
This article is about the plus size midi dress that the tag line says "Elegance and Sexy." The reception for this product overall has been positive, most people having had good things to say about it. The two main complaints people have had about the product are that it is a little loud and that model is a little too thin compared to the average customer.
When you put the dress on, you are given an illusion that you are 1 to 2 sizes smaller. This is because of the slender silhouette of the garment, which hugs the body closer to the legs than a traditional midi dress and flow over the hips.
The dress comes in two different series, based on whether you are looking for a thick dress or a slick dress. They are both made of a soft, thick and flowy material. The other difference between the two series is that the thinner and breathable series only comes in black or navy, while the thicker and flare series comes in 25 colors.
The material is thick enough that it is nice and full but not bulky. I like how you can wear this dress into fall and winter because you can wear it with leggings and a jacket.
Overall, it is a nice dress for women who don't want to wear a full-length dress. It also looks nice with heels. I like the way it makes you look slimmer.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Short Wedding Dresses (2022 Reviews)